Free Workshop September 27th @7pm
In this workshop, we will work one-on-one with attendees to review their current spending habits and create a budget that suits their lifestyle. This workshop is free for anyone in the community but space is very limited. So please RSVP as soon as possible to reserve your seat. Maddy’s is a not-for-profit organization in Hamilton, ON. Our goal is to expand financial literacy in the community and provide affordable resources for people to manage their finances.
This Workshop Will Include:
- Basics of budgeting
- What is a budget and why it is important?
- Analyzing your current cash-flow situation. For this interactive workshop please bring 1-2 months of bank statements and receipts. If you are not comfortable with this we will provide mock-statements for you to do that activity in class. Then you can recreate it at home with your personal expenses.
- Strategies to simplify tracking expenses
- How to budget for irregular expense
7:00 to 8:00pm – Presentation, Workshop
8:00 to 8:30pm – Q&A
- Budgeting 202
- Understanding Credit
- Debt Reduction
- Dealing with Tax Arrears
- Debt Management + Repayment Strategies
- Finance for Students
Get in Touch:
If you have any questions feel free to contact us directly or comment on this event page.
- (905) 777-1177
Our Workshop is free, but any donations are appreciated.
Can’t make the event? Follow us on social media for tips on budgeting, credit recovery, mortgages and more: