Upcoming Events + Workshops
Budgeting 101 Workshop – September 27, 2017 @7pm
In this workshop, we will work one-on-one with attendees to review their current spending habits and create a budget that suits their lifestyle. This workshop is free for anyone in the community but space is very limited. So please RSVP as soon as possible to reserve your seat.
This Workshop Will Include:
- Basics of budgeting
- What is a budget and why it is important?
- Analyzing your current cash-flow situation. For this interactive workshop please bring 1-2 months of bank statements and receipts. If you are not comfortable with this we will provide mock-statements for you to do that activity in class. Then you can recreate it at home with your personal expenses.
- Strategies to simplify tracking expenses
- How to budget for irregular expense
7:00 to 8:00pm – Presentation, Workshop
8:00 to 8:30pm – Q&A
Budgeting 202 Workshop – date tbd
Understanding Credit – date tbd
Sept 8 Power Up Mondays: Kick-off Networking Event hosted by Hamilton Public Library + Hub of the Hammer FREE
- We’re hosting a networking event for Hamilton entrepreneurs to kick-off our fall Power Up Monday’s series! Bring your business cards, questions and friends to connect with like-minded business owners in the community.
- Panel discussion from 6:30-7:30 with members from the Hamilton Freelancers Association, CoMotion On King, Ramped Up Catering and The Generator.
- Presented in partnership with the Hamilton Public Library and Hub of the Hammer Event Planning.
- It’s free for all, reserve a spot at https://www.eventbrite.ca/
e/ power-up-mondays-kick-off-n etworking-event-tickets-36 865421468?aff=es2
Oct 24 Hamilton Job Fair hosted by Jobs Canada FREE
- Meet face to face with recruiters, HR Managers and Hiring Companies from Hamilton and across Ontario. Register online today to attend and submit your resume so employers can contact you before the Job Fair.